October 26 - Join us tonight at Jamf's Austin Office
October 26 - Join us at Jamf’s Austin Office
Greetings! Please join us on October 26th for our next meetup hosted by Jamf. The Jamf Nation User Groups (JNUG) program lead by Jamf’s Community team will be sponsoring the event, providing food and drink in the lovely, recently-opened space in Austin.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have a topic to share please reach out to Emily and we’ll add it to the agenda.
Agenda & Topic
We don’t have much of an agenda, but do plan on gathering starting at 5pm. Pizza should arrive shortly after 5pm. The office also has a sparkling water dispenser, a nice coffee machine, and vending that takes Apple Pay.
With the recent release of macOS Ventura (and iPadOS 16) the hot topic of the evening will likely be the new operating systems and the opportunities and challenges that came along for the rid. Be ready to share anectdotes, tips, tricks, and whatever other topics you’d like to discuss or share.
- Jamf’s new corporate office in Austin sits off of Arboretum Blvd. as a part of the larger complex known as The Arboretum at Great Hills. The main entrance is located in the front of Arboretum Plaza II, facing the surface lot parking.
- The surface parking lot and nearby street should have plenty of parking open this time of day. The nearby garage is also available; make sure to only park in spots that are not reserved for other businesses.
- Enter through the glass door and walk past the elevators to enter the second door on the right. You should see the reception desk with a big Jamf logo on it.
- One of the hosts will meet you at the door. Registration in the Envoy app on the reception iPad is required for entering the office space. Please sign in as a Guest and choose
Emily Kausalikas the host.
- DM @emily on the MacAdmins slack or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you’d like to speak at a future meetup in Austin please let us know.
Registration is now available on Eventbrite. Please RSVP on Eventbrite prior to the event, as this will streamline the check-in process and ensure enough food is ordered.
Subscribe to the Austin Apple Admins calendar to keep up with upcoming events.